Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

10-07-2020

Finland

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 3

M600 gaming mouse settings on bluetooth mode

2020-10-07, 15:27 PM

Hi

how can i chance m600 mice settings if iam connected mice by bluetooth to windows 10 pc?

legion accessory central wont regonize mice by bluetooth?

with USB receiver it works fine.

Options

10532 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26801 Signins

584054 Page Views

• Views: 584054
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:M600 gaming mouse settings on bluetooth mode

2020-10-12, 9:39 AM

Hello Kalltoni,

what machine are you connecting the mouse to? Have you tried updating the firmware of the mouse and also the bluetooth driver of the machine, to which you're connecting the mouse?

The issue you're describing indicates that the mouse isn't being recognized correctly after it gets connected to your machine via bluetooth. Which bluetooth protocol version is your device using?

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

7 Posts

01-18-2021

United States of America

5 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:M600 gaming mouse settings on bluetooth mode

2021-01-18, 7:28 AM

The mouse connects through Bluetooth but does not keep any of the personalizations of the mouse that are made. The only thing that it keeps are the colour configurations of the lights. When I use my mouse with Bluetooth, all of my DPI settings disappear, my macros disappear (on the right side of the mouse), and in fact all button configurations disappear. I changed my left click to one of the side buttons and disabled the left click on the mouse and when on Bluetooth, the left click button reverts back to normal and the (right) side button does not work as a left click like I had changed it to in the settings. I have a specific DPI profile and when I go to Bluetooth mode, it reverts back to the default DPI settings and cycles through the four that are there by default. I just received this mouse as a gift and am not looking forward to the return process so I'm hoping there is something we can do to fix this or I'll have to send it back because it's pretty worthless as a Bluetooth mouse and if I wanted a wired mouse, I could've purchased that for less than half the price.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)