Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-22-2019

United States of America

7 Signins

61 Page Views

• Views: 61
  • Message 1 of 3

My Right Speaker Stopped Working On My Y Gaming Headset

2019-07-22, 11:41 AM

My Lenovo gaming headset has stopped playing audio in the right speaker. I purchased the Headset from Wallmart. Is there still a way Lenovo can help me? Has anyone else had this problem?

Answer
Options

9785 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26710 Signins

578115 Page Views

• Views: 578115

Re: My Right Speaker Stopped Working On My Y Gaming Headset

2019-07-23, 12:42 PM

Hi Mr_C_RL,

it depends on when you bought the headset. If its still under warranty, I'd advise you to go straight to Wallmart with the proof of purchase. You could also contact our Support regarding the issue, but you would still need the proof of purchase.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Replies(2)
Answer
Options

9785 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26710 Signins

578115 Page Views

• Views: 578115
  • Message 2 of 3

2019-07-23, 12:42 PM

Hi Mr_C_RL,

it depends on when you bought the headset. If its still under warranty, I'd advise you to go straight to Wallmart with the proof of purchase. You could also contact our Support regarding the issue, but you would still need the proof of purchase.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

3 Posts

07-22-2019

United States of America

7 Signins

61 Page Views

• Views: 61
  • Message 3 of 3

2019-07-23, 12:55 PM
Okay, thanks.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms