Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

04-23-2019

Spain

3 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 2

Serious problems with Lenovo y27G, but y27F it's ok

2019-06-02, 16:59 PM

Hi all,

First I introduce myself. I am a client of Amazon Spain and last month I bought the Lenovo y27F monitor, the FreeSync version of this monitor. Very happy with it, I decided to also buy the Gsync version on offer: Lenovo y27G. To my great regret, I have found many failures with this monitor.

The y27G monitor presents a lot of ghosting compared to the Y27f. I tried to change the DisplayPort cable for the HDMI cable, but it does not solve anything. I have also tried to disable and activate the Gsync, and does not solve anything either. In the option "Overshoot" if I activate the option "Extreme", I see a lot of inverse ghosting, the colors lose their original tonality (the color orange turns violet, the color blue in purple ...). It is awful.

If I put the "Normal" option in "Overshoot", there is also an unacceptable ghosting. If I deactivate "Overshoot", the ghosting is even greater and becomes dizzy and has even caused me to be fatigued.

I do not know the reason, but I do not have any of these problems with the Lenovo y27f. Can it be a problem with the monitor's firmware version? The configuration menu of the Lenovo y27F is different from the Lenovo y27G, but I do not know if this will have anything to do with the problem. The fact is that I am very disappointed with this purchase, as I thought I was not going to have any problems and the Y27G version is full of problems.

1. Lenovo Spain does not have this cataloged monitor on the web, so I can not contact the manufacturer.

2. If there was a post-sales and technical service in Spain, would there be any possibility of changing the Gsync model to the FreeSync model?

I have the corresponding purchase invoices.

I await your quick response; This has me very sorry.

Options

964 Posts

01-04-2018

United States of America

522 Signins

6631 Page Views

• Views: 6631
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Serious problems with Lenovo y27G, but y27F it's ok

2019-06-02, 18:36 PM
If you want to return it to purchase a different version, you should contact Amazon. The monitor might be faulty or incompatible with your setup for some reason.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms