Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

12-22-2020

India

2 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 1 of 4

Unable to register the Lenovo Legion M300 RGB Gaming Mouse

2020-12-22, 18:24 PM

I have recently bought a new Legion M300 RGB Gaming Mouse and just not able to register it.

Tried several times in various formats to enter serial number of my mouse, but it keeps on saying invalid.

If someone know a proper way to enter that serial number pls let me know.

Also that Lenovo Service Bridge doesn't detect the Lenovo accessories so it's useless until you have a Lenovo system.

Options

10459 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26795 Signins

583504 Page Views

• Views: 583504
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Unable to register the Lenovo Legion M300 RGB Gaming Mouse

2020-12-30, 13:26 PM

Hi iam_vipul,

you're only able to register laptops and desktops, not accessories like monitors, docking stations or mice. Lenovo Service Bridge also only recognizes these devices, it wouldn't recognize your mouse even if you had it connected to system known to Service Bridge.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

3 Posts

12-22-2020

India

2 Signins

35 Page Views

• Views: 35
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-01-02, 9:05 AM

Hey Juraj,

First of all thanks for the reply and clearing that Lenovo Service Bridge compatibility to detect the devices.

Now as you said, we can't register the Lenovo Accessories like mice and other things,

then it should be stated as so in the official site also, but instead on the official Lenovo account site under My devices categories it is asking me to enter a proper serial number of my Mouse in order to accept it as my device and claim it's warranty.

Also pls guide me how can I claim the warranty of my product..?

Options

10459 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26795 Signins

583504 Page Views

• Views: 583504
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-01-05, 15:41 PM

I hope that I'm not wrong and that there aren't some different conditions for your country, but to confirm this, it would be best to get in touch with our support.

As far as I know, service can't repair mice or other accessories and these get replaced in case there is something wrong with them, but in that case, you need to get in touch with the seller from whom you bought the device from, with the proof of purchase.

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms