Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

01-10-2021

Canada

1 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 1 of 2

Y27-Q20 No sound from headphone jack

2021-01-10, 22:15 PM

My Windows 10 computer is plugged in via HDMI and I've tried 3 different headphones and a speaker and there's no audio. It recognizes the Lenovo as an audio device and I've selected it as the default, but there's still nothing. Any recommendations?

Options

10487 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26798 Signins

583674 Page Views

• Views: 583674
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Y27-Q20 No sound from headphone jack

2021-01-11, 22:15 PM

Hello JuicyJonny,

it seems that you have set up everything correctly. Would you have the option to test the functionality on a different machine or device, to rule out an issue with the settings? It is very likely that the 3,5 jack of your monitor is defective and if you can't try troubleshooting it further, I would advise getting in touch with the seller of the monitor or with our service.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms