Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

12-26-2020

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

g27c-10 drivers

2020-12-26, 9:58 AM

Hi, I am not able to locate the drivers for the monitor g27c-10 i have went to the support page and downloaded them but for somereason it seems to be downloading g25-10 drivers! help please!

Options

10425 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26790 Signins

583181 Page Views

• Views: 583181
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:g27c-10 drivers

2020-12-30, 13:34 PM

Hi sky0693,

you mean this driver, correct? I have checked it out and its definitely the correct driver for your display, someone just forgot to rename the files as both monitors share the same driver - only their size is different 25" vs 27". You don't need to be worried and you can use the driver without any concerns.

I will raise the issue of the naming internally and let you know once its fixed.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms