Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Gaming – Lenovo LegionY Gaming Accessories & Curved Gaming Monitors
All Forum Topics
Options

76 Posts

08-13-2016

United States of America

112 Signins

433 Page Views

• Views: 433
  • Message 1 of 6

lenovo Legion Precision Gaming Mouse is not compatible with windows 10 macros don't work

2020-01-17, 16:05 PM

the macro keys don't work and the app is not working well with windows 10

i have tried to assign single key and combined key to macro it kept pressing the key rendering keyboard unworking till u restart or sign out even disabling macro keys or exiting app don't remove wrong macro effect in which u can;t use keyboard for an entry as found in video below , i have tried to uninstall it and reinstall it many times and tried different laptop tried on y700 and asus gaming laptop both on windows 10. also if u exit app and reopen it it won't work till u restart windows 

the mouse is stil being sold on amazon and on site i don't know how 

could someone help me or tell me how to fix that 

any supervisor asks for a revision for the software

Go to https://youtu.be/-yb7bbWnqeA

https://archive.org/details/aaaaa_202001

Options

10539 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26802 Signins

584104 Page Views

• Views: 584104
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: lenovo Legion Precision Gaming Mouse is not compatible with windows 10 macros don't work

2020-01-20, 13:30 PM

Hello sinfulslave,

unfortunately, the application for the precision mouse was intended for Windows 10 1507 and Windows 10 1607. The application hasn't been supported with newer Windows Versions and the functionality got limited, so if you would like to use the full functionality of the application, you would need to use an earlier build of Windows 10.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

76 Posts

08-13-2016

United States of America

112 Signins

433 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

Re: lenovo Legion Precision Gaming Mouse is not compatible with windows 10 macros don't work

2020-01-20, 21:03 PM

sir, iam not rolling back i can't roll back to old updates with security risks also that is not a solution i have already purchased that mouse would u please give  me a solution u want me to use old windows update to use ur mouse does make any sense sir?

would u please ask the company to update the driver or return it if it won't work again 

Options

10539 Posts

08-17-2015

Slovakia

26802 Signins

584104 Page Views

• Views: 584104
  • Message 4 of 6

2020-01-21, 13:24 PM

Since the product came out in 2015, almost 5 years ago, its not being supported anymore. Due to this, there is no one who could address your issue, so I can only advise you to try looking for a workaround or some custom software to set up the macro-keys.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

EN : Welcome to the Community! Have you already participated in the forum survey? Please, let us know what you like about our forum and what we can improve. We listen to your feedback!

DE : Willkommen in der Community! Hatten Sie bereits an der Foren Umfrage teilgenommen? Wir benötigen die folgenden Informationen. Wir hören zu und lesen Ihre Kommentare gerne!

CZ/SK : Vítejte v Komunitě! Už jste se zúčastnili našeho průzkumu fóra? Potřebujeme následující informace. S radostí posloucháme a čteme vaše komentáře!
_
Communities: English Deutsch Español Portugues Русскоязычное Česká Slovenská Українська Moto English
_

Options

76 Posts

08-13-2016

United States of America

112 Signins

433 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2020-01-21, 13:39 PM

the mouse is still available for purchase on lenovo site and on amazon how come u sell a product incompatible with windows 10?

would u please again ask the company to update the driver, there is also no rule for updates and that is a mouse not  a mobile phone and as i said above it is still being sold at the moment so please just tell them to update the driver

Options

76 Posts

08-13-2016

United States of America

112 Signins

433 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2020-02-11, 19:54 PM

??

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)