Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eveneves
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,535
Message 31 of 65

Re: Lenovo Legion Y25F-10 Frame Skipping

144hz support still broken on nvidia gpu.
Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Views: 1,220
Message 32 of 65

My first message date on this topic ‎07-13-2018

First time I have been contacted by private message and have been told there is a fix and admin took my contact informations for service to get in touch with me 10-12-2018

Two weeks later, I reminded: yet nobody has contacted me  10-28-2018

When I wrote this message nothing happened yet 12-17-2018

In my country I have 14 days to return goods. If the product has a fault then it first needs to go service because in that case it needs a service report. Since they didn't accept the fault in first place my 14 days right of return has passed.

If I had a service report in 6 months after the purchase date I could have open a consumer court file. That date passed too.

Now let's add this part, Admin accepts the fault by private message and offers to fix and yet nothing happens.

I have a faulty product, my legal rights dates has been passed, Its not getting fixed by service but accepted by private message. I don't know. All of this just looks coordinated scam to me.

m1losh
Punch Card
Views: 1,213
Message 33 of 65

Exact same scenario here.

They took all the necessary information, guy was very polite and all - but there was no futher progress - I'm still stuck with laggy and barely usable display, same as you.

On top of that I have some other problems - occasional scrambled picture, blinking screen until i disconnect power cable and turn it back on etc.

That's absolutely not how you handle a customer.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,194
Message 34 of 65

Hey guys,

I'm sorry to hear that you still didn't hear anything from service. I am trying to get feedback on what is happening in each individual case and hope to provide you feedback soon.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

Wurde dein Problem bei uns bereits besprochen? Schau mal nach: Forum Suchoption
Bitte füge den Typ, Modell (nicht die S/N) und das benutzte OS zu deiner Nachricht hinzu. Es beschleunigt die Lösung deines Problems.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Die Meinungen, die ich hier zum Ausdruck bringe, sind, falls nicht anders explizit ausgedrückt meine eigenen und es handelt sich um keine offizielle Stellungnahme von Lenovo.

Es ist wichtig zu betonen, dass die Foren die Ressourcen von Lenovo ergänzen aber den offiziellen Service nicht ersetzen. Eine Liste der Servicenummern kann unter dem folgenden Link gefunden werden: Telefonische Unterstützung

Y25f-10
Paper Tape
Views: 1,185
Message 35 of 65

Hi, I'm thinking to purchase this Lenovo Legion Y25f-10 monitor.

I have ryzen 5 2600x and  rx 580 pulse 8g

Does the 144hz works good with this specifications? (without frame skipping) 

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 1,163
Message 36 of 65

Hi Y25f-10,

the monitor works flawlessly with an AMD setup. The users are only experiencing the symptom when running an nVidia GPU.

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

Wurde dein Problem bei uns bereits besprochen? Schau mal nach: Forum Suchoption
Bitte füge den Typ, Modell (nicht die S/N) und das benutzte OS zu deiner Nachricht hinzu. Es beschleunigt die Lösung deines Problems.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Moto English

Die Meinungen, die ich hier zum Ausdruck bringe, sind, falls nicht anders explizit ausgedrückt meine eigenen und es handelt sich um keine offizielle Stellungnahme von Lenovo.

Es ist wichtig zu betonen, dass die Foren die Ressourcen von Lenovo ergänzen aber den offiziellen Service nicht ersetzen. Eine Liste der Servicenummern kann unter dem folgenden Link gefunden werden: Telefonische Unterstützung

Kimi014
What's DOS?
Views: 1,085
Message 37 of 65

Lenovo Y25f-10 TN frame skipping

I was thinking of buying this monitor, and im afraid it will be the same case as many users declared, that it will skip frames.

Is this fixed? Should i buy it or not?

LelouchV
Broadband 3G
Views: 1,054
Message 38 of 65

Re: Lenovo Y25f-10 TN frame skipping

From what I've seen about it, it will probably still have this issue - Though it could be a compatibility issue between people's setups and the monitor. Can't know for certain.

Honestly though, you can get a better gaming monitor for that price. Hope this helps.
Highlighted
COOLBGT
Fanfold Paper
Views: 776
Message 39 of 65

Hi all. As some of you have heard, Nvidia will allow/enable adaptive sync in their drivers on the 15th of January. I am hoping that this would fix the issue of this monitor if this was even the issue in the first place. I will post my results as soon as I get a hold of the new drivers.

Also, I was contacted by a Lenovo representative some months ago, who said that there is a fix already that requres a firmware upgrade of the monitor, but was also told that this is still not available at support centers in most countries yet. Is there any progress with this as in general it is better to have a permanent fix rather than relying on 3rd party drives with questionable support?

Cone3
Fanfold Paper
Views: 712
Message 40 of 65

So i have also bought this monitor and i have this frame skip problem too, have you guys found any way to fix it yet?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors