Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mavens
Blue Screen Again
Views: 99
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Legion Y25F-10 USB Headset

Hi

Im curious as to know if anyone has had sucess with a usb headset connected to this monitor working with outputting audio from an xbox one s?

The audio while connected to this monitor for PC is fine, PC is connected with display port but when i switch the monitor to hdmi for xbox theres still sound from the PC but none from the xbox.

Thanks for any input

EDIT: Troubleshooting Ive done so far is changed audio settings in the xbox settings but with no luck.

What is discouraging is that when i power down the pc, the headphones also power down with it, even though the monitor is still powered on, surely the monitor is not designed this way? USB always on is set to ON

My only solution so far, is to have a jack to jack cable plugged from the xbox controller to the line in on the pc and that way i can have audio coming into the same headset the same time from both audio sources.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 22
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Legion Y25F-10 USB Headset

Hi Mavens,

I think that that's how the monitor is designed. What transfers the sound from your PC to the USB Ports of the monitor is not the DP or HDMI cable, but the USB cable that connects on the back of the monitor and to your PC.

Snip1.PNG

Have you already tried to connect the cable directly to your xBox?

Best regards,

Juraj
German, Czech & Slovak Community Lead

Wurde dein Problem bei uns bereits besprochen? Schau mal nach: Forum Suchoption
Bitte füge den Typ, Modell (nicht die S/N) und das benutzte OS zu deiner Nachricht hinzu. Es beschleunigt die Lösung deines Problems.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors