cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Views: 7,310

Question

Lenovo Yoga Book - How do I turn off start up sound?

Answer

This article will show you how to turn off the start up sound for the Lenovo Yoga Book with Android.

1. Open the 'Settings' application by swiping the downwards from the status bar or by starting it from the applications list.

2. In the 'Device' section, open 'Notifications and sounds'.

3. In the 'Sound' settings group, open 'Other sounds'.

4. Disable the 'Startup ringtone' setting.

Update with tips from a user in comments:

Go to Settings.  Go to Device.  Go to "About Tablet."  Tap on "System" and install all the updates.    During these updates, the option for disabling "Startup ringtone" appeared.  

After installing all the updates, Android updated to Nougat.  Now the Settings menu looks different, but go to "About tablet" to install future updates.  

Was this information helpful?

Comments
Opt2a

Bonjour
Comment désactiver les vibrations du clavier YOGA BOOK,

Hello

How to disable keyboard vibrations YOGA BOOK,

samgilmore

I tride the suggestion for turning off welcome sound at start up on on Yoga Tab A12 tablet did not work any other suggestions?

bartiz

There's no such thing for me:

Screenshot_2018-04-10-22-19-24-640.jpeg

yogabookuser

on Android Marshmallow:  Go to Settings.  Go to Device.  Go to "About Tablet."  Tap on "System" and install all the updates.  This took several hours for me.  During these updates, the option for disabling "Startup ringtone" appeared.  

After installing all the updates, Android updated to Nougat.  Now the Settings menu looks different, but go to "About tablet" to install future updates.  

Labels