cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heinnah
Paper Tape
Views: 287
Message 1 of 3

How to change the battery of a Yoga Book?

Initially, the port for the charger loosen up. I have to wiggle it until the light on its side turns on. This happened for about a week, until it doesnt charge anymore. I tried different cable, but still doesnt charge. I think there's a problem in the battery or the cable port. But the customer service said that it would be better to change the motherboard because changing the battery or port would be too technical. And changing the motherboard is so much expensive!!! Is there a way on how to change the port or the battery without changing the whole motherboard?

8 months after I bought my Yogabook (which is within the warranty), I had a problem on the screen, which shows only a blank screen but the keyboard's lights are on. Then after 5 months, another problem arose.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 236
Message 2 of 3

Re: How to change the battery of a Yoga Book?

Hi heinnah!

Welcome to the community forums.

The part number of the replacement battery for your Yoga Book is SB18C04740 and you can check the Hardware Maintenance Manual to guide you on how to remove and replace the battery. You can see the details of our Lenovo Parts Distributor in the Philippines to check the price and availability of the battery. Click here to see the Hardware Maintenance Manual https://download.lenovo.com/consumer/mobiles_pub/lenovo_yoga_book_hmm_en_v1.0_201610.pdf (See Pages 29-31).

ServLink Technology Services Phils. Inc. Address:
384-B, E. Rodriguez Brgy.
Immaculate Concepcion
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines Contact Details:
Email: parts@servlink.ph
Tel:705 6801
Fax:705 6800

Regards,

Aníbal
Fanfold Paper
Views: 170
Message 3 of 3

Re: How to change the battery of a Yoga Book?

Can you help me with the same info, for Chile? Thank you!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors