Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Android)
All Forum Topics
Options

59 Posts

01-06-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

119 Signins

593 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 593
  • Message 51 of 88

Re: Lenovo Yoga Book Android Nougat Breaks Google Play App Store, Help!

2018-07-11, 9:00 AM

wrote:

It has nothing to do with the charging levels or battery health. You just need to enable the "battery saver" option in the battery settings only during the app update or installation. There seems to be a bug and the Play Store cannot download unless the battery saver option is on - it most probably stops some background process blocking it. 

So 100% charged and still on charge is OK?  Not according to pepe98.  I have no idea, and that'e why I explained that I never go above 80%, and why.

Regardless, battery saver option on or off has no effect on my machine with regard to downloading updates and new apps.

Options

20 Posts

05-03-2018

Spain

21 Signins

165 Page Views

• Views: 165
  • Message 52 of 88

2018-07-11, 11:26 AM

Veamos, en mi caso, si la batería esta al 100% no puedo ponerla en modo ahorro y lo mismo sucede si la tablet está conectada a la corriente. Un poco de respeto. (Let's see, in my case, if the battery is 100% I can not put it in saving mode and the same happens if the tablet is connected to the power. A little bit of respect.)

Moderator comment: Please feel free to post in your native language, but as the principal language of this community is English, please include a translation alongside for the benefit of other members. Regards.

Options

7228 Posts

06-27-2008

United States of America

29295 Signins

1678788 Page Views

• Views: 1678788
  • Message 53 of 88

2018-07-10, 21:06 PM
>>> An off-topic post was split to a new thread in Forum Housekeeping. See response there.

Community GuidelinesPrivate MessagingENDEESPTRUUACZ-SKTRMoto
Requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it.

I am not a Lenovo employee

Options

2 Posts

08-29-2018

Hong Kong S.A.R of China

1 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 54 of 88

2018-08-29, 14:40 PM

thanks guys!

i have the same problems, even battery saving mode did not help. but after reading your comment, it got me thinking it should be some background process causing the problem

so i use cc cleaner to clear all cache and now it works

try that!

Options

2 Posts

08-29-2018

Hong Kong S.A.R of China

1 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 55 of 88

2018-08-29, 14:42 PM
try using cleaning app like cc cleaner, I have the same problem, it works for me
Options

20 Posts

05-03-2018

Spain

21 Signins

165 Page Views

• Message 56 of 88

2018-08-29, 16:02 PM

Yo hice hasta un hard reset y limpiado de evil cache y no funcionaba. La única solución es la que tengo comentada y es estando la tablet por debajo del 99% de batería ponerlo en ahorro de batería. Llevo un año usando este método para actualizar e instalar desde el play store. (I made a hard reset and cleaned out the evil cache and it did not work. The only solution is the one I have discussed and is the tablet being below 99% battery to put it in battery savings. I've been using this method for a year to update and install from the play store.)

Moderator comment: If you wish to post in your native language, please post an English translation along side as that is the principal language of this community.

Options

2 Posts

10-06-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1 Signins

16 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 16
  • Message 57 of 88

2018-10-06, 5:03 AM

I have had the same problem, and reset, cleared caches, switched saver modes on & off many times,but still had issues. Then on a hunch I ejected the memory card I had in the device. It was set up to be part of the devices storage, although none of the apps were downloading to it. but still, it was the cause of the proplem, since I ejected the card, zero issues with apps. Don't know if its a problem with a specific type of memory card, or cards in general. I didnt have any spares to test with, but for time being its working fine, just with a bit less space. 

Hope this helps someone. 

Options

20 Posts

05-03-2018

Spain

21 Signins

165 Page Views

• Message 58 of 88

2018-10-06, 7:56 AM
Yo y con un poco de suerte quizás ya lo tenga solucionado y ha sido poniendo la versión que traía de origen, la 6.0.1. Para ello envié la tablet a Lenovo.
Options

2 Posts

01-06-2017

United States of America

3 Signins

51 Page Views

• Views: 51
  • Message 59 of 88

2018-11-28, 13:18 PM

I have had this problem for months. I have performed a factory reset several times. The problem always returns. The only work around has been to turn on battery saver and then update apps through the Play store. I am disappointed that Lenovo has acknowledged this issue much less resolved it. This is my second Lenovo device in a row that has been quickly abandoned by Lenovo. I own three Lenovo devices. I just bought a new laptop. It was not a Lenovo nor was one ever considered because of these very poor support practices.

Options

8 Posts

11-06-2018

United States of America

13 Signins

120 Page Views

• Views: 120
  • Message 60 of 88

2018-12-06, 10:43 AM

I had the same issue after using the X90 for a month. This isn't my first experience with this problem as I've encountered it with other Android devices. I don't believe this is a Lenovo issue, rather it's an Android issue. I had over 70 apps installed so it took a few hours to reinstall everything. My YogaBook seems zippier than before and I do believe like others that it's a good idea to do a factory reset after a major update. All Android devices (like most OS's) will slow down over time so it will be necessary again in the future. The beauty of Android is that all of the apps I installed are available online and are relatively small so doing a reset, though a pain is far easier than restoring a Windows device. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)