cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yoga_agoY
What's DOS?
Views: 376
Message 61 of 74

Re: Lenovo Yoga Book Android Nougat Breaks Google Play App Store, Help!

Tried all the other stuff (except factory reset), but that didn't help. With battery saver "On" updates are downloading again. Thanks for posting this solution.

Sundog888
Paper Tape
Views: 242
Message 62 of 74

As many other people I seem to experience the same issues. I tried all the mentioned solutions some worked for a time.. put reappeared soon after again. The play store seemed stuck again in the download loop or crash. Then by shear luck I got so annoying that I took out the yogabook from the protecting case that I had bought ..folded the yogabook backwards in a grumpy manner, the folded position and ..WHAT ??? The bloody thing started to download the play store app files like ...that's what it had been waiting fore.. ghee that's confusing. I later had the problem again while in normal keyboard position and repeated the folding of yogabook and the download started again.  I have no clue to why this helps but..hey if that can help someone else, try it out.

pepe98
Fanfold Paper
Views: 228
Message 63 of 74

Gracias por tu aporte. Pero comprobarás con el tiempo que tampoco es la solución. Para que vuelva a funcionar se tiene que volver a instalar el firmware original, la 6.0.1.

Un saludo 

lfcontrerasb
Paper Tape
Views: 224
Message 64 of 74

Hola. Cómo instalaste el firmware original? 

Cómo va el rendimiento de la batería y rendimiento general con 6.0.1?

pepe98
Fanfold Paper
Views: 193
Message 65 of 74

Esa es otra historia con Lenovo. No ocurre por ejemplo como samsung que tiene una página web de donde bajar los firmware y un programa para instalarlo. 

Tuve que enviarles la tablet y ellos lo hicieron, entre recogida y entrega y demás, diez días, pero por fin con la 6.0.1 se acabaron los problemas. Todo va como al principio, descargas, batería, etc., todo funcionando ok.

Un saludo 

lfcontrerasb
Paper Tape
Views: 191
Message 66 of 74

Muchas gracias. Creo que voy a por esa alternativa. 

Un saludo

praemie100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 136
Message 67 of 74

Ich lebe in Deutschland und habe das gleiche Problem. Wenn ich aber einen VPN Client benutze und über die USA verbunden bin, funktionieren die Updates!

Highlighted
PortlandBill
SCSI Port
Views: 133
Message 68 of 74

for about the last 3 months, the battery trick has been working and i've been able to download and install updates and new apps.  yesterday it stopped working and update and new apps wont download again.  soooo frustrating!

rickykemp
Paper Tape
Views: 92
Message 69 of 74

i can confirm this - the battery saver toggle did work until yesterday - now only a various combination of reboots and toggling of battery saver will unreliably get apps downloading again. Lenovo needs to look at this asap
PortlandBill
SCSI Port
Views: 45
Message 70 of 74

For the last couple of days it's been downloading updates and new apps, no problem, without even the battery trick. 

Whats changed?  Will it last? Who knows? Not Lenovo, that's for sure! 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors