cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bswpt
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,450
Message 1 of 12

yoga book - app alternatives taking notes / app Alternativen für handschriftliche Notizen

I'm just about to order a yoga book (android version). I didn't found any hint that using the draw pad / or paper with the real pen is working with any android app prepared to get input through handdrawing action.

In other words, is it possible to use the draw pad of the yoga pad to digitalize my handwriting input with any app considered to get such input, for example Inkredible, Handrite, Evernote and so on....?

Ich bin gerade dabei, ein Yoga-Buch (Android-Version) zu bestellen. Ich habe keinen Hinweis gefunden, dass die Zeichenfläche / oder Papier zusammen mit dem Real Pen jeder Android-App arbeitet, die programmiert ist Eingabe durch Handschrift zu bekommen.
Mit anderen Worten: ist es möglich, die Zeichenfläche des Yoga-Pad zu verwenden, um meine Handschrift -Eingabe mit jeder App zu digitalisieren, die dafür gedacht ist, wie zum Beispiel Inkredible, Handrite, Evernote und so weiter ....?

mtimber1
Token Ring
Views: 10,419
Message 2 of 12

Re: yoga book - app alternatives taking notes / app Alternativen für handschriftliche Notizen

Yes this works. e.c. I use FiiNote and to get the input via the digitizer I just switch the digitizer on (with the pen symbol) and then close the Notetaker app window thats opened automatically. Ja geht. Mit FiiNote zum Beispiel verwende ich den Digizer mit dem Realpen.
bswpt
Fanfold Paper
Views: 10,413
Message 3 of 12

Re: yoga book - app alternatives taking notes / app Alternativen für handschriftliche Notizen

Perfekt! Irgendwie dachte ich mir das schon, aber gut zu wissen, daß du es auch konkret so schon gemacht hast. Super, danke!
Guru
Views: 10,286
Message 4 of 12

The digitizer should work with any app from the app store that supports a digitizer. You are right to check it before purchase. :-) You must use the official pen that comes with it though :-)

P.S. I tested it with OneNote, you can write in the OneNote app for android. Take any notes you want. Then it will synchronize with your OneNote in Windows on your PC. There you can see the handwriting and convert it to text. Works extremely well. Converted 97% correctly. 

If the answer is interesting press the star below to give Kudos.

If your question is answered you can click ''accept as solution".

Reconfigure
Punch Card
Views: 10,224
Message 5 of 12

Hallo. I use Google Keep, which supports drawing on the screen on most devices. I tested using the drawing surface with this app, and it works.
Guru
Views: 10,212
Message 6 of 12

You can use any note-taking app, but the problem seems that: (a) can you disable

(a) can you disable the Lenovo Note Saver? It always pops up on me when I click the "pen icon on the create pad" even I have no intention of using it.

(b) some people what to take notes with the screen off, or flipped over and supposedly only the NoteSaver can do that (other note taking apps you need to keep the screen on and when the screen is on and flipped over the touch will still be enabled.)

(c) the Lenovo Note Taker seems to have some export problems with the exports being pixelated and a bit less features or exports options that other apps.

Reconfigure
Punch Card
Views: 10,209
Message 7 of 12

It would be nice if Note Saver did not come on every time the drawing surface is turned on. Can Note Saver be deleted instead?

Usually I just close it and I can draw freely after that.

Guru
Views: 10,204
Message 8 of 12

I justed tested it, and you can't delete or disable the Note Saver. Which is strange. I wonder how many people use NoteSaver and how many use other drawing / notetaking apps. They seem to have hardwired the app into the system folder.

Wavesonics
Paper Tape
Views: 10,192
Message 9 of 12

ya i do like note saver, but i will say its missing same important features.

The biggest one is just any way to backup your notebooks. If I drop this thing in a river my notes are gone for ever! What is this the 1800s! Smiley Tongue

Seriously tough, it's a good app, just needs some time to become more full featured. I really hope they continue developing it.

Yogi3000
What's DOS?
Views: 4,886
Message 10 of 12

@Wavesonics wrote:

ya i do like note saver, but i will say its missing same important features.

The biggest one is just any way to backup your notebooks. If I drop this thing in a river my notes are gone for ever! What is this the 1800s! Smiley Tongue

Seriously tough, it's a good app, just needs some time to become more full featured. I really hope they continue developing it.

Top Kudoed Authors