Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sengonulalican
Paper Tape
Views: 805
Message 1 of 4

AFTER DECADES WITH APPLES THANK YOU AND IMPORTANT COMMENT ABOUT TRACK PAD C930 YOGA BOOK

I am using macbooks around 10 years now, MY mac pro is still on the table however once i saw the design of L  YOGA BOOK C930, I felt in love with it and directly bought it.

This device is very attractive definitly very good, I am very happy with it today I spend around 12 hours non stop working on it mostly on excel formulas and it was very comfortable.

However there is only 3 very simple thing which is  making the perfect product annoying.

1) track pad is small for my hands even i am using it without space bar option but the area is too narrow for me

please make the keys a little smaller or make it customisable but somehow please widen the trackpad area as soon as possible

there is plenty of space on the inkpad for a widder trackpad

2) Modern keyboard option when the track pad is activated you have to press a button to see & use space bar again.

but if you need to use the space button you have to press another button than delete or correct the button you press to hide the trackpad and see the space button again.

there is plenty of space right and left side of the track pad for placing a button for full screen keyboard or turn trackpad on of buttons  etc, or maybe the size of the track pad just be customisable.

3) again there is plenty of area on the top of the keyboard and between keyboard buttons, There is only 4 setting buttons. when they are hidden keybord can shift upward to create more space for track pad. 

4) after using the keyboard and retouching the trackpad on classic mode there is around 1 sec delay for mouse the move if fixable appertiated 1,2,3 is much much more critical.

DEAR LENOVO TEAM, thank you for this great concept I hope you hear me and take some action soon.

This is just a very small thing which is creating a huge problem

This is the first time i am writing a comment about a hardware i hope you can  respond and fix it

drnibs
What's DOS?
Views: 720
Message 2 of 4

Re: AFTER DECADES WITH APPLES THANK YOU AND IMPORTANT COMMENT ABOUT TRACK PAD C930 YOGA BOOK

my trackpad is terrible, can't scroll without clicking something, also after a few mins of not using trackpad i touch it and it registers a click instead of just me trying to move the cursor. lennovo must know about this issue, im returni g this junk asap

Naresh_nj
Fanfold Paper
Views: 443
Message 3 of 4

Re: AFTER DECADES WITH APPLES THANK YOU AND IMPORTANT COMMENT ABOUT TRACK PAD C930 YOGA BOOK

You may use esc (escape) key to toggle between trackpad and space bar instead of using /pressing any other key, that works...and will avoid your hassle of typing a letter and deleting the same to toggle between space bar and track pad.

Cheers....

Duke2846
Paper Tape
Views: 407
Message 4 of 4

Fn key also works perfectly for this purpose.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors