Options

10 Posts

06-20-2015

United States

12 Signins

99 Page Views

• Views: 99
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Note Taking application doesn't rotate notes?

2020-09-09, 5:15 AM

I'm a new owner of a Yoga Book C930, I'm trying to make it work in a medical setting. 

If I try to use the built-in Lenovo notetaking app instead of annotating on a pre-made PDF, there is no ability to rotate notes. Seriously? If I change the orientation of the device the notes just remain in the same orientation.

Also, is there a way to lasso copy-and-paste information into the notetaking app, or is your only choice taking a screenshot of the entire screen? I want to make this work but there's some glaring omissions with this device's execution.

Options

12 Posts

06-30-2020

US

23 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo Note Taking application doesn't rotate notes?

2020-09-13, 12:56 PM

The note screen on e-ink rotates; make sure that you don't have rotation lock in mobility center or in the e-ink settings.  Also, get the rotation you want before starting a new page, as a page half-written doesn't rotate well.  I do lasso copy and paste for my tutoring sessions.  Since you can't switch to the keyboard easily, the best thing to do is to set up one of the pen buttons to give a ctrl-v paste when you're ready to paste in somewhere.  I just click the end of my active pen and the snippet i want goes into my application.

@ jubertoos_tyger wrote:

I'm a new owner of a Yoga Book C930, I'm trying to make it work in a medical setting. 

If I try to use the built-in Lenovo notetaking app instead of annotating on a pre-made PDF, there is no ability to rotate notes. Seriously? If I change the orientation of the device the notes just remain in the same orientation.

Also, is there a way to lasso copy-and-paste information into the notetaking app, or is your only choice taking a screenshot of the entire screen? I want to make this work but there's some glaring omissions with this device's execution.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete