Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mustardthang
Paper Tape
Views: 402
Message 1 of 6

Wifi Keeps Cutting Out

I just recieved the unit and the wifi connection keeps dropping.

It doesnt disconnect but there is the yellow exlaimation marks that pops up by the wifi signal showing that theres no internet

Once I disconnect and reconnect, its all good though.

Anyone have any problems with this, I've also gone and updated all the drivers and updated Windows as well.

yappyap
What's DOS?
Views: 392
Message 2 of 6

Re: Wifi Keeps Cutting Out

omg me too. i bought my laptop within 7 days and initially exchanged for another one. but my current one has been experiencing the same **bleep** thing again.

i think it’s the windows update that is screwing us up!!!

mustardthang
Paper Tape
Views: 357
Message 3 of 6

i was tempted to return mine but considering youve experienced these problems on both your units i wonder if its just the update  that screwed things up. are you going to try for a 3rd return?

yappyap
What's DOS?
Views: 353
Message 4 of 6

i went to service center to get the wifi chip replaced! staff told me many other users with the same laptop has the same problem. 

courtlandre
What's DOS?
Views: 319
Message 5 of 6

Any update on this? Just receive the machine and the wifi keeps cutting out.

drj434343
Punch Card
Views: 300
Message 6 of 6

I had this same issue untill my most recent driver update, and now it is gone.  I concluded at the time it must have been a software issue.  I can't tell you which driver exactly was installed, but I would check that you have the latest drivers from here:

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/tablets/yoga-series/yoga-book-c930/downloads?linkTrack=C...

I would especially look at the wireless and intel chipset driver versions and compare them with your installed versions.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors