cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whirly
Paper Tape
Views: 1,374
Message 1 of 4

Yoga Book C930: How to mirror the e-ink screen on the LCD screen?

Does anybody know whether it is possible to see simultaneously on the LCD screen what you are writing on the e-ink screen? I have definitely seen videos where people do this with the YogaBook (maybe this works with the previous version only?) but I am not able to activate that feature on my new YogaBook 10" C930.An example of what I mean is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgLl24vI49Y

The support services are absolutely useless and I have my doubts that any of them has ever used the device. They keep referring to the Guide, which is super basic and has no solutions to offer except accepting that it doesn't work or sending the computer back. I would be happy if anybody knows the trick - Thanks

McGilli
802.11n
Views: 1,331
Message 2 of 4

Re: YogaBook C930: How to mirror the e-ink screen on the LCD screen?

Absoluetly NOT possible on the c930 at this time.

That video is the previous generation device.

Whirly
Paper Tape
Views: 1,316
Message 3 of 4

Thanks - that is very sad.
I would suggest this definitely as a feature to RE-CREATE!

spitfire_ch
SCSI Port
Views: 908
Message 4 of 4

@Whirly wrote:

Thanks - that is very sad.
I would suggest this definitely as a feature to RE-CREATE!

I totally agree with you! I own the first version of the Yoga Book and really appreciate the option of writing on a flat surface while looking straight ahead at the screen. This is relaxing for neck and arm - I don't know of any other device that offers this option, not even pen and paper.

I can't understand why this option is missing from the successor. For me this is the reason why I won't get the successor - besides the fact that there is no Android version anymore. Software-wise it should be possible to transfer the inputs on the E-Ink display to the main display - just like with a big TouchPad.  Mirroring the main screen to the E-Ink display would be the icing on the cake.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors