cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tnt2077
Fanfold Paper
Views: 607
Message 1 of 4

Yoga Book C930: trouble with inked notes when switching between landscape and portrait

I have been having a problem with what I believed were corrupted files as I sometimes viewed, intentionally or not, in landscape a note on the E ink display that had been created in portrait mode. It sopmetimes rotates the note, cutting off much of it. It also seems to autosave it in that orientation effectively destroying the note. Haven't found a solution for this other than immediately copying the text when I finish a note and pasting it into Onenote. Obviously this isn't a great solution. I suppose if you had the ability, such as in Word, where it auto saves but you can look at previous versions or save points, but might be too much to ask. Its too bad really because I like the idea of using this device in portrait mode, much like a paper notebook, but greatly fear losing my work. 

nyarumian
Fanfold Paper
Views: 475
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga Book C930: trouble with inked notes when switching between landscape and portrait

I'm experiencing the same problem. I really dived in and spent a good hour sketching. but when I went to put it into photoshop exactly what you described happened.

very frustrating I don't even want to try again with fear it may happen again.

did you ever find a fix to this?

tnt2077
Fanfold Paper
Views: 459
Message 3 of 4

Re: Yoga Book C930: trouble with inked notes when switching between landscape and portrait

No, no solution. Basically you have to copy and paste into another application immediately. There is mention in these forums of a firmware update coming, I believe, February 20th. Maybe they will address this issue. 

yeti2pro
Fanfold Paper
Views: 309
Message 4 of 4

I think you can download the latest SDK from the below link. then the problem may be fixed.

https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/tablets/yoga-series/yoga-book-c930/downloads?linkTrack=C...

SDK.JPG

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors