10-01-2019

RO

78 Signins

539 Page Views

• Views: 539
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga book c930: Krita pen problems solution

2019-10-04, 7:43 AM

Just posting this here if someone has problems too.

I tried using Krita on yoga book c930 and it was hactic to say the least. I could draw the first line, with no problems, but further strokes were either not recorded at all, or resulted in unwanted behaviour: clicking things, selecting things, and so on. Sometimes it would draw a line from the previous stroke's end point to the position of the pen, which was unexpected behaviour.

So what I found was, that in the case of other Lenovo devices with active pen, the users needed to modify a setting in Krita in order to get their pen work correctly. The setting is in the tablet settings of Krita. By default, the WinTab option is selected. In my case, I needed to change that to the expreimental Windows 8+ Pointer input. From then on, the pen wokred as it should, recording all strokes I made. Here is a link https://docs.krita.org/en/reference_manual/preferences/tablet_settings.html showing the above mentioned settings.

Options

733 Posts

08-02-2018

US

410 Signins

10344 Page Views

• Views: 10344
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga book c930: Krita pen problems solution

2019-11-21, 12:14 PM

Hi ,

Greetings!

We appreciate your time for sharing the resolution for Kirita Pen problems. This is really a big help for those Yoga Book customers that uses Kirita pen.

Feel free to share and contact us anytime if you need assistance.

Regards.

Auxen

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save