Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kak8gm
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 306
Message 1 of 4

Yoga book c930: e-ink notes creating blank pages

I have already searched the forum, haven't found anything similar.

When using the e-ink dispaly for notes taking or drawing, I always see some empty notes pages I am sure I haven't created.

As far as I have experimented with it, it seeems to me that a blank page is created when there is a switch to the notes app.

I am already on the latest drivers from Lenovo's site.

Does anyone experienced something similar? If yes, is there a solution, aside from the obvious one (deleting it manually everytime one is created)?

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 265
Message 2 of 4

Re: Yoga book c930: e-ink notes creating blank pages

I've noticed the same thing. Haven't done anything to troubleshoot it. Lazy me just checks all the boxes for the empty pages in OneNote and hits "delete." Smiley Happy

I believe there is new eink software in the pipeline that rectifies this. Don't quote me.  If I get a little time, today, I'll pull it up and test it.

Doc

If a response answers your question, please mark it as the accepted solution.

I am not an employee or agent of Lenovo. I love beer.
Highlighted
kak8gm
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 214
Message 3 of 4

As of now, I reinstalled all E-ink related drivers. Will see whether that helps or not. Will test it a few days and give an update if there will be any change.

kak8gm
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 156
Message 4 of 4

It seems like reinstalling the drivers hasn't fixed this issue. I am still getting the blank pages.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors