04-12-2019

US

10 Signins

74 Page Views

• Views: 74
  • Message 1 of 2

pen issues

2019-08-20, 21:16 PM

So I have had the Lenovo c930 for 8months now and it has been a nightmare to draw on. I'm curious to hear about others who use this for art. Does anyone else any problems with the pen? 

Some of my main issues:

The pen just straight up not working....

The delayed response. I have to hover the pen for over 10 seconds in and area before it gets recognized and I can use it... This is a huge pain as everytime i lift up the pen I have to wait before I can continue drawing. In other instances when I try to draw a line its incredibly delayed with the line still being drawn long after I have stopped....

If I hold the pen down in an area for too long it won't draw and just acts as a click? 

Another problem I have is if my hand so much as touches the screen while drawing with the pen it will switch over to my hand and not the pen... So I have to hold the pen in a strange manner so my hand isn't resting on the screen. Sometimes this isn't enough and just being too close to the screen will switch from pen to my hand.

The pen isn't recognized outside my art programs. Cant use it to open apps or for any other use...

The new touch pad feature of the keyboard would be wonderful except it's not pressure sensitive and therefor useless for drawing...

I just have so many issues with this pen... I tried buying two other pens to try and connect with this devide and not a single one would connect.... Is this intentional ? If so at least make a pen thats halfway decent...

Please fix the pen!!

Options

733 Posts

08-02-2018

US

410 Signins

10344 Page Views

• Views: 10344
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: pen issues

2019-11-14, 15:33 PM

Hi ,

Greetings!

Have you tried replacing the battery? 

Try re-pairing the pen. You may follow the steps in the User Manual

In addition, update the E- firmware. Download it here.

Let us know how it goes. 

Auxen

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save