Did you mean: 
mfabianrares
Paper Tape
Views: 834
Message 1 of 6

A lots of problem with Yoga Book

Hi everyone,

I have a YOGA Book (YB1-X91F, YB1-X91L, YB1-X90F, YB1-X90L) - Type ZA16

A week ago I installed a lots of drivers using Iobit Drivers Booster and I think that software bricked my drivers. First, the battery is not showing its value, its an empty battery in taskbar and if I click it it shows 100%. And then, the pen, lock the cursor in left top screen... Same with the bluetooth devices.

From then, from when I used that software my notebook has started to working abnormally.

My first question is how I can reset the drivers to its factory settings? I have already reset it from Windows settings, with erase all my data. But that doesn't worked. Now, it's currently resetting from nova menu -> reset pc -> remove everything -> fully clean the drive.

Do you think that will resolve the problem? I dont know how much this will take, to reset it fully, but we'll see.

Anyway, if that's not working, I'm gonna ask you why I can't download a Recovery Media for my notebook.

This message is showing: This is not a valid Windows machine for the recovery media program. Please enter the serial number for a different machine or Contact Us for further assistance.

Thanks!

FarisJayyousi
802.11n
Views: 815
Message 2 of 6

Re: A lots of problem with Yoga Book

A reset to factory settings is supposed to get you all the original drivers that came with your device. Since that didn't work, you may want to contact Lenovo for a recovery media. You can also install a fresh new copy of Windows 10 and install all the drivers manually.

mfabianrares
Paper Tape
Views: 805
Message 3 of 6

Yes, but to install a new fresh version of Windows 10, I need that recovery media?
I finished fully clean the drive and the problem's still there

FarisJayyousi
802.11n
Views: 801
Message 4 of 6

In this case, I advise you to download and install a fresh new copy of Windows 10. Carefully follow this step-by-step guide and you'll end up with a fully functional Yoga Book.

mfabianrares
Paper Tape
Views: 786
Message 5 of 6

I just finished.. same version, activated automatic with no problem and the best thing is that everything went back to normal, it's even ok!!

Thank you so much!

FarisJayyousi
802.11n
Views: 773
Message 6 of 6

@mfabianrares wrote:

I just finished.. same version, activated automatic with no problem and the best thing is that everything went back to normal, it's even ok!!

Thank you so much!

You're welcome! Glad to know Smiley Happy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors