Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kittea
Paper Tape
Views: 522
Message 1 of 2

Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Animate / CC on Yoga Book

Hello

I discovered the Lenovo Yoga Book a few months ago and I'm planning on getting one in around two weeks but only if I know for sure that I can use Adobe software on it. I have seen reviews and videos mention / show Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator etc so it must be available. I would like to know what versions - whether its full desktop / CC versions or some kind of portable / mobile version. I have seen that you can get Adobe apps on Google Play such as Draw and Sketch, how similar are these to the "real" Photoshop / Illustrator? I'm guessing that with it being on Google Play, I can use them on the Android version of the Yoga Book? 

I'm not a heavy graphics user or professional but it would be for university where we use Photoshop, Illustrator and Animate. Although I use most of these softwares on the Macs at university and have a laptop and PC at home, it would be nice to know if I can sometimes do work on the go via the Yoga Book. Would the Android or Windows version be best for this? 

Kind Regards

Emma

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 97
Message 2 of 2

Re: Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Animate / CC on Yoga Book

Hi Kittea! Welcome to our forums community. There is photoshop version for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.adobe.psmobile&hl=en. However the functionality is limited. We suggest you to get the Windows version instead, and check the minimum requirement of the photoshop version you want to install on your Yogabook. Below is an example of an Adobe Photoshop version and it's requirements which makes your desired Yogabook compatible with it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements/earlier-versions.html

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors