Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Windows)
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-16-2021

Italy

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 6

Don't start -

2021-06-16, 17:02 PM

i can not start my tablet. 

i have used next week for 2 hours, using with AC.

When I finished using it, I closed the tablet without using the button.
yesterday, I connected the tablet to the power to proceed with charging. the white LED lights up and flashes. I tried to turn it on today but it doesn't release any bootstrap marks. once again under charge, the LED flashes for a few minutes. Made reset tests by holding the start button down for 64 seconds: no result.
Released from the AC, by pressing the start button for 3 seconds, the LED turns on and flashes. To finish the tests I changed the charging cable and transformer. . the tablet is charging LED flashing, but no other signal.

what can  i do?

Options

3306 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

261 Signins

16725 Page Views

• Views: 16725
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Don't start -

2021-06-16, 18:53 PM

Hello max382,

Welcome to Lenovo Community
I suggest that you share the machine type model / MTM (ex. 81C70000RK) from the sticker as it would help us detail more about your machine variant.
Update us soon as convenient

Regards, 
Lorenzo_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

312 Posts

11-19-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1897 Signins

9880 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 9880
  • Message 3 of 6

2021-06-17, 7:19 AM

Assuming it is actually a Yoga Book it sounds as if the battery may have completely drained. The device will not start when there is very little power in the battery even when a charger is attached. This is protects from the possibility that the device will be stopped in a way that will corrupt the system software. It also can protect the system when it cannot control charging properly.

You should first ensure the device is shut down. The attach the charger until the indicator light stops flashing and goes off. Disconnect the charger, wait a few seconds and attach it again. You will have to do this a number of times (be patient) until it finally keeps on charging. At that point don't try to start the device but leave it to charge - I would suggest at least one hour, but two or three hours is better, or even better until it is fully charged. Only then should you try and start the device up. Use the original charger Lenovo supplied if at all possible, other chargers may make this a slower process.

Remember the Yoga Book is slow to boot up and it's also rather slow charging. You need to be patient with it.

Options

2 Posts

06-16-2021

Italy

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 4 of 6

2021-06-17, 13:25 PM
Good day. I apologize, I assumed that the type of device entered with the login. This is the Lenova Yoga YB1-X91L. Thank you for the replies, following the recommended procedure restarted. It is not easy and immediate, but it went well, I was afraid it was broken.
Options

312 Posts

11-19-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1897 Signins

9880 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 9880
  • Message 5 of 6

2021-06-17, 17:13 PM

It would be a good idea to mark this as solved - it might help others with a similar problem find a solution. (It's worked for me on more devices than just the Yoga Book.)

I thought your post was about the Yoga Book - but some people do post about other machines here so I just wanted to be clear.

Options

3306 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

261 Signins

16725 Page Views

• Views: 16725
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-06-18, 18:33 PM

Hello max382,

I agree with @davidbenton.
You may mark the reply that helped you fix your computer issue as this would surely help others to check it out faster and help them too.
Stay safe and take care everyone

Regards, 
Lorenzo_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms