Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Windows)
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

04-30-2018

Canada

5 Signins

31 Page Views

• Views: 31
  • Message 1 of 2

Help pen left clicks without even touching the pad

2018-04-30, 5:04 AM

So my lenovo yoga book with halo keyboard was working awesome.  I lost the plastic cap so I've just been using the real ink on my drawing pad.  

So I just got this thing,  and found out I could take out the real ink cartridge.  Took it out,  placed it back in.  Now when I go to use it,  its like its constantly left clicking,  without the pen even thouching the pad.  

I seriously just bought this two days ago.  And now I don't know what to do.  

Options

312 Posts

11-19-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1897 Signins

9880 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 9880
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Help pen left clicks without even touching the pad

2018-04-30, 7:00 AM

Two things - try taking the cartridge out and putting it back in, but don't push it in too hard. 

- Not all cartridges that are the same size as those Lenovo supplies with the Yoga Book are compatible - the conductivity of the material they are made of is a factor. (There are discussions about suitable refills  in other threads here.)

Just a thought - might also be worth wiping the cartridge with a dry cloth before inserting it - slight dampness/oilyness might just affect it. Not sure - that might be a crazy thought!

(You could bodge a new tip with any scrap of plastic shaped to fit, but it would need to be a conductive plastic to work as an Anypen on the screen as well as on the Halo pad. And as I've posted recently Lamy do plastic tipped cartridges.)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms