Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Windows)
All Forum Topics
Options

12 Posts

01-18-2021

Italy

10 Signins

130 Page Views

• Views: 130
  • Message 1 of 6

Big create pad issue

2021-01-31, 13:07 PM

Hi all,

I installed the wacom feel driver 7.3.4. -8 -28 because I'm having big issue writing near the angle and with the pressure sensibility but now my halo keyboard doesn't work and the cursor of my pen is the "arrow" of a real mouse and I can't write.

Please, which driver I have to install?

Options

302 Posts

11-19-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1886 Signins

9815 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 9815
  • Message 2 of 6

Lastest working driver

2021-01-31, 18:18 PM
Try googling "Wacom feel driver" and download the file from the link to Wacom site (I use duckduckgo so your search results may differ from mine.) This should be a file whose name starts "Wacom Components_7.7-13" and seems to be specific to Lenovo products (judging from the Lenovo icon and LEN in the name). Run the .exe file to install. It might be wise to try and uninstall and delete the old driver if you can first but I can't test that from a system with your issue.
Options

12 Posts

01-18-2021

Italy

10 Signins

130 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

Re:Lastest working driver

2021-01-31, 19:44 PM

I'm trying to do an hard reset but I can't. 

After a soft reset, the halo keyboard start working again but in create pad mode, the movement did on the create pad, appear "as a mirror" in the display... 

Now it's the 3rd time I'm trying an hard reset without results. 

You think installing this new driver i could resolve?

Options

12 Posts

01-18-2021

Italy

10 Signins

130 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

Re:Lastest working driver

2021-02-01, 0:55 AM

Please guys, I'm desperate.

I tried to send an email to the support but they rejected it.

After the "fabric reset" my laptop was all but not "fabric". 

But at least it works as a pc. But when I switch to create mode... The pen input is just crazy! Moving the pen on the left side, the cursor move long the upper "long side" of the screen, under the webcam.

I use this laptop to study, i don't know what I have to do now! I have lot of exams this months, please, help me!

Options

302 Posts

11-19-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1886 Signins

9815 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 9815
  • Message 5 of 6

Re:Big create pad issue

2021-02-01, 15:20 PM

I wouldn't have made the suggestion if I didn't think it would help.

I suspect though, in doing resets you may have removed other drivers/software. You may need to get those from the Lenovo support website and install them. You may then need to re-install other things like the goodix keyboard driver and wacom driver again to get everything working properly again.

I would strongly recommend once you have things working properly making a full system image as a recovery tool, and backing up your data regularly, of course.

It might also be a good idea only to keep your data on a sd card, not on the hard drive - but that's up to you.

Personally, I always do a full system image before each major update on my Yoga Books.

While resets and fresh installs can be advantageous on some laptops the unusual hardware in the Yoga Book can make it less than helpful.

The symptom you mention in your last post sounds typical of a wrong version of the Wacom Feel Driver (I've discussed this issue elsewhere on this forum).

Options

12 Posts

01-18-2021

Italy

10 Signins

130 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

Re:Big create pad issue

2021-02-02, 10:49 AM

Did.

Now the create pad works but I still have the issue of the mouse arrow when I use the pen and, with the pen on the create pad, i can't reach the top of the screen (for example, with the pen I can't close a window).

Goodix reinstalled 2 times

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms