Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoMoAgoGo
Paper Tape
Views: 258
Message 1 of 4

Lenova Active Pen 2 is connected via Bluetooth but not writing on my Yoga 520

Hi,

I have a Lenovo Active pen 2 that has worked well but today it won't write on the screen of my Yoga 520.  I have reconnected to bluetooth and it is paired.  The top "click" button is working as it should (brings up Windows Ink Workspace as i set it up to) but it won't write on the screen.  i can use my finger and this works well and response is good but the pen won't work on the screen.  The nib is not damaged and i have tried another but still no action!!! Help!

M

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 230
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenova Active Pen 2 is connected via Bluetooth but not writing on my Yoga 520

Hi MoMoAgoGo!

Welcome to the community forums.

When was the last time that the Active Pen 2 is working fine. Does the laptop still paired/recognized the pen? Could you try to replace the battery, uninstall the bluetooth and pen drivers, restart the laptop and check if the issue remains?

Let us know how it goes.

MoMoAgoGo
Paper Tape
Views: 222
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenova Active Pen 2 is connected via Bluetooth but not writing on my Yoga 520

I have done most of that - the pen pairs up and shows in my blue tooth devices but doesn't work on the screen.  Can you send me the link to reinstall the drivers as that is the one thing i haven't done yet. Cheers

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 216
Message 4 of 4

Hi MoMoAgoGo,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Did you make any recent software changes on the laptop? A computer issue can be a caused by software update problem. You might have to check if this is caused by Windows update through System Restore settings, which might help fix certain types of problems after Windows update.

Here's how:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht501548

Click "Start to restore your PC" tab under Solution and follow the steps.

Hope this helps, let us know how you get on.

Regards,
Moe_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors