Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VCS_Reddy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,712
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Yoga Book with WINDOWS 10

Please help me with the steps to reset the desktop login password for my Lenovo Yoga Book with WINDOWS 10 as I forgot my password.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 2,618
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Yoga Book with WINDOWS 10

Hello VCS_Reddy, welcome to the Community,

Please follow the advice from Microsoft on the following linked to site; it includes instructions on how to reset your Microsoft account password;
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/12429/microsoft-account-sign-in-cant

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

VCS_Reddy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,603
Message 3 of 4

Thanks for your solution. It helped me and my problem was resolved by following your advice and instructions.
zl123
What's DOS?
Views: 2,357
Message 4 of 4

does anyone know why keyboard does not appear automatically when i turn it into tablet??  in yoga book with windows 10 

Top Kudoed Authors