US

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo active pen 1 sensitivity issues.

2020-09-15, 23:11 PM

Hello,

I have a Lenovo yoga 730 (Machine Type Model:81JS005BUS) ( S/N MP1NN0AX) and recently purchased the first rendition of the Active pen (p/n GX80K32882). After talking to tec support this was the only pen that would work for my computer, even though it is advertised the 2 would work it didn't. It is working , I installed drivers from lenovo the issue is the pressure sensitivity is only working in 1 program consistently (MS white board) where in others( fire alpaca) it works now and then but not at all after. I have used firealpace and paintool SAI,MS paint, MS 3D paint and no pressure changes still.  Any help would be great.

Thank you

Options

1046 Posts

03-11-2020

NO

125 Signins

5816 Page Views

• Views: 5816
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Lenovo active pen 1 sensitivity issues.

2020-09-16, 7:58 AM

Hi Mtsmootch

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Please have a look at this thread for a possible solution to your problem.

Regards

Voithos

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them with a Kudos!!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete