Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Windows)
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-14-2021

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

2 Signins

5 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Windows Yoga book touchscreen issue

2021-03-14, 11:42 AM

Hey all, my windows Yoga book has a persistent issue (that occasionally goes away then comes back) where the touchscreen seems to think there is something touching it on the far left of the screen, location varies. It basically renders it unusable as if you open anything it quickly clicks and opens any link in that area and prevents you doing most things. There's a white circle in this area which is flickering/pulsing in this area that is visible on the main desktop screen. Any ideas if its a software or hardware issue? And what I can do?

Options

302 Posts

11-19-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1886 Signins

9815 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 9815
  • Message 2 of 2

Windows Yoga book touchscreen issue

2021-03-14, 17:34 PM
This sounds rather like the symptoms of having a not compatible Wacom Feel Driver installed. (It's been discussed here previously a few times.) Try an older version if you have one to hand, or google it for the current one which should be ok. The versions that are bad for the Yoga Book were from a period when there wasn't a current Wacom product using an EMR pen.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms