Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Windows)
All Forum Topics
Options

7 Posts

11-03-2015

United States of America

8 Signins

116 Page Views

• Views: 116
  • Message 1 of 5

Yoga Book Windows.. Am i able to use the stylus for the display screen?

2017-10-29, 19:10 PM

This seems like a super dumb question but.. How do i use the stylus for the display screen? The display screen seems to reconize my finger more than the stylus. I wanted to write directly onto the display screen vs the drawing pad with one note  and other programs but the screen is very poor in picking up the stylus writing. Is the yoga book really ment for you to use the drawing pad instead of writing it directly on the screen? I thought you have the option to use both. Whenever i try to draw with the stylus onto the display screen it skips in the line like _____   ______      ___________ < like there would be a gap compared to if i was to use my finger.

do i need a different stylus to be able to use the drawing pad + draw on the display screen? Is there a better stylus for the yogabook. I used my keys on the display screen and it seems to draw perfectly. 

this is what im talking about

https://youtu.be/0EiDLi1saug?t=19m39s

but im not sure how is this guy able to draw on it without any problems

https://youtu.be/FZSxz7j7vkA

Options

457 Posts

06-07-2017

Palestine, State of

1226 Signins

7220 Page Views

• Views: 7220
  • Message 2 of 5

Re: Yoga Book Windows.. Am i able to use the stylus for the display screen?

2017-10-31, 6:59 AM

That is correct. 

wrote:

Is the yoga book really ment for you to use the drawing pad instead of writing it directly on the screen

Options

11 Posts

08-24-2016

Denmark

16 Signins

109 Page Views

• Views: 109
  • Message 3 of 5

2017-11-06, 15:58 PM

Yes you are supposed to. And it works fine, much better then the video you have linked to (but I think those were ANdroid versions), I am using WIndows. However the user interface is a little inconsistent. For instance using the windows ink workspace Sketchpad works fine with the pen, but if you choose Screen sketch then I need to select the "finger" button, before start drawing on the screen. 

Hope that helps.

Brg.

Options

315 Posts

11-19-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1900 Signins

9890 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 9890
  • Message 4 of 5

2017-11-06, 16:26 PM

Thank you Alex_60 - you incidently solved an issue I've had for a year now - not being able to draw or write on the screen in Sketchpad. Selecting the finger button is the only way I can get it to work (I don't use Screen Sketch but I might now).

In regard to the original post, I did wonder if damage to the tip of the pen nib or having the Yoga Book not held in a stable position might be, at least part of the problem, but I presumed he will have thought of that.

Options

1 Posts

07-13-2018

Colombia

1 Signins

23 Page Views

• Views: 23
  • Message 5 of 5

2018-07-13, 0:51 AM
You are right. It's is not possible to confortable use the writing on the screen on the Lenovo yoga book. I'm very disapointed of this tablet and definitely would never recommend it.
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms