Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Windows)
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-03-2017

United States of America

2 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 1 of 2

Yoga Book doesn't turn on after failed update ? - power light keeps blinking

2017-12-03, 17:45 PM

I have an issue with my Windows 10 based Yoga Book. A few days ago it started a Windows 10 update where it says "Don't turn off your computer". The tablet then turned itself off completely. I waited for several minutes but nothing happened. I then tried turning on the tablet again, the same thing (starting and update and then turning off happened).

Now I cannot get the Yoga Book to start up at all. Only when I press the power button for about 30 seconds or longer the power light starts blinking but nothing else happens. What kind of problem could this indicate? I tried the usual, a cold reset, connecting the power cable, nothing works.

Options

457 Posts

06-07-2017

Palestine, State of

1226 Signins

7220 Page Views

• Views: 7220
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga Book doesn't turn on after failed update ? - power light keeps blinking

2017-12-04, 17:49 PM

Try and see if you are able to access the BIOS. Do so by holding the volume up button and the power button together.

Also, your battery might be dead, try keeping the device plugged in to the charger over night and try again at the morning.

If none work, there's a big chance it's a hardware failure.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms