Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dandloo
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,282
Message 1 of 6

Yoga Book drawing pad tracks incorrectly when connected via HDMI

Hi everyone,

When connected to an HDTV or DVI monitor, my Windows 10 Yoga Book doesn't track its pen as it should. By tracing the outlines of a few keyboard keys, I found my results were misaligned, oriented 90 degrees clockwise and elongated along what should be the Y axis (see below). The drawing pad functions flawlessly when the Yoga Book is not connected to an external monitor. I suspect this issue might have something to do with the device's display resolution or ability to rotate into portrait mode. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any insights are appeciated. 

Thanks!Untitled-1.jpg

FarisJayyousi
802.11n
Views: 1,250
Message 2 of 6

Re: Yoga Book drawing pad tracks incorrectly when connected via HDMI

Go to Intel Graphics Control Panel by right clicking your desktop and choosing "graphics properties". Then click on "Display" and re-check if all the settings are correct. In "Scalling", try "maintain aspect ratio". That should do it.

Let me know the outcome 🙂

Faris

Dandloo
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,168
Message 3 of 6

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, checking "maintain aspect ratio" didn't solve the issue. I don't know what else to try.

passive49
What's DOS?
Views: 694
Message 4 of 6

The drawing pad and screen/monitor will only work properly if you project your yogabook to the monitor using the "dulpicate" screen mode only. Hope this helps.

lukeboard
What's DOS?
Views: 469
Message 5 of 6

hello everyone,

is there any news about this matter? i have the same issue but using "duplicate" is not a real solution for me as i am using only external monitor option to save battery and resolution on a bigger screen is obviously different....

maybe a driver update?

thanks and a good day...

Luca

Highlighted
lukeboard
What's DOS?
Views: 249
Message 6 of 6

just finished talking and writing with Lenovo here in Italy and apparently this is a "missing option" and not a problem, so no solution available nor in program...

cheers

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors