Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Windows)
All Forum Topics
Options

10 Posts

10-02-2016

Austria

13 Signins

165 Page Views

• Views: 165
  • Message 1 of 3

Yoga Book: "Pen Mode button" keycode

2016-10-05, 9:04 AM

Hello all!

I asked this question on the german community but no success so far.

Maybe here are some developers who can help me or point me to the right direction..

I try to replace the lenovopaper launcher (that one that pops up when you press the pen mode button on the halo keyboard).

Now i tired to replace the lenovopaper.exe with my own launcher (c#) but unfortunatly, the lenovopaper.exe is also handling the keypress of this specific "pen mode button"... So my launcher is never launched on key press...

No keycode is send when i triy to capture it with an on keydown event or similar in c#.

I can get the keycode of for example Vol Up/down hardware buttons on the side, but none for the pen mode..

I think the KbHook.dll is handling this event for the lenovopaper.exe, but i havent found a way to use it in my own application...

Does someone here have an idea what i could try?

regards

Options

16 Posts

09-28-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

24 Signins

119 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 119
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Yoga Book: "Pen Mode button" keycode

2016-10-06, 8:03 AM

Hi.

The Lenovopaper update is broken along with a couple of the other updates dated 28/09. The bios update is fine. That button does not work at all after the update. Unless they have pushed another update out you will have to reset your Book. That was the only way I could get it to work.

Options

10 Posts

10-02-2016

Austria

13 Signins

165 Page Views

• Views: 165
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Yoga Book: "Pen Mode button" keycode

2016-10-06, 9:52 AM

Hi.

I didnt update so the button is working, but i wanna use it with my own application, which im not able to becouse i couldnt find out how LenovoPaper.exe is handling the event..

but thanks anyway

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms