Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

Yoga Book CommunityYoga Book (Windows)
All Forum Topics
Options

298 Posts

11-19-2016

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

1883 Signins

9805 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 9805
  • Message 1 of 4

yogabook alternative pens

2021-01-26, 9:35 AM

Wacom have brought out a new inexpensive tablet - "One by Wacom". It looks like this uses an EMR pen. (I'm not certain of this yet - but it seems like it must be.)

I understand it's not available in the US yet, but is in the UK. (£50)

It also looks like it may use a the same type of nib unit as the Yogabook pen so it may actually offer a like for like replacement for it if you're desperate for one. (If you bought the whole tablet and pen you wouldn't be paying too much considering if the pen doesn't work as a yogabook pen you'd still be getting something potentially useful.)

This may also mean that supporting software (like the Feel driver, though it may get called something different now) may get updates that are compatible with the Yogabook.

(For a period of time when Wacom was not offering a product using EMR tech the feel drivers caused havoc on the Yogabook.)

I may order one myself - if I do, I'll report on this later.

Options

655 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

48 Signins

3288 Page Views

• Views: 3288
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:yogabook alternative pens

2021-01-26, 21:03 PM

Hello davidbenton,

Greetings

I suggest that you share the machine type model / MTM (ex. 81C70000RK) from the sticker as it would help us detail more about your machine variant.

Update us as convenient

Regards, 

Lorenzo_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Options

12 Posts

01-18-2021

Italy

10 Signins

130 Page Views

• Views: 130
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-02-02, 17:10 PM

I tested the new Wacom One and i absolutely love it. The nibs are perfect, gives the same sensation of a pencil on paper, perfectly balanced in hand and beautiful to see.

Wacom one nibs (about 6-7 euros in Europe) are great and works perfectly with the Lamy al-star EMR which is perfect for writing.

Options

655 Posts

01-08-2021

Philippines

48 Signins

3288 Page Views

• Views: 3288
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-02-12, 21:19 PM

Hello Applewolf,

Good to hear that your Wacom One is working fine.

Regards, 
Lorenzo_Lenovo

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms