Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NyPlaya5131
What's DOS?
Views: 1,611
Message 1 of 6

Zumocast no longer displays servers

I typicaly access my zumocast from another PC and as of recently for no apparent reason it says both of my laptops are offline when the zumocast is clearly running. I have closed and reopened zumocast and still the website claims they are offline. Any suggestions?

Edpracer
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 6

Re: Zumocast no longer displays servers

I have been experiencing the same issue.  According to Chrome the SSL Cert has expired.

This the text from Chrome:

The site's security certificate has expired!

You attempted to reach www.zumocast.com, but the server presented an expired certificate. No information is available to indicate whether that certificate has been compromised since its expiration. This means Google Chrome cannot guarantee that you are communicating with www.zumocast.com and not an attacker. Your computer's clock is currently set to Thursday, July 25, 2013 2:06:25 PM. Does that look right? If not, you should correct the error and refresh this page.

You should not proceed, especially if you have never seen this warning before for this site.

NyPlaya5131
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 6

Yea on chrome only the top area appears without showing anything no matter what tab I select. But when checking with firefox it displays all information yet shows both servers being offline.
MASAO
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 6

I can not access to ZumoCast Files through my Firefox. It shows the message like an attached jpeg.

Flash3
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 6

I also had the problem and called Motorola Support.  The guy after troubleshooting a while passed me off to level 2 support.  That level 2 support person told me that Zumocast is no longer supported and that they shut down the servers.  I'm not sure if that's correct since I often get a different answer each time I call, but the bottom line is that nobody seems to be able to reach the Zumocast servers.

MASAO
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 6

I have to give up ZomoCast.