Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 43 (15,563 Views)

Moto G5 Plus VoLTE issues

[ Edited ]

Hi, I got my Moto G5 plus (Indian edition) today. When I put my Reliance Jio sim in it, it fails to make calls using VoLTE. There is no option to enable VoLTE. When I try to manually enable it using [ removed ] menu, the VoLTE Provisioned flag turns off automatically. Please Help

• Edited due to Site Rules Violation: Putting dial codes- Jess
Paper Tape
Message 2 of 43 (15,036 Views)

Re: Moto G5 Plus VoLTE issues

Try to put the bio sim in 2nd slot. Hope it works

Paper Tape
Message 3 of 43 (14,964 Views)

Already did that. Didn't work

What's DOS?
Message 4 of 43 (14,935 Views)

I got myself a MOTO G5 4gb/32 GB just yesterday from FLIPKART. The VOLTE feature just doesnt work in any of the sim slots.  I tried all the methods by putting it in different slots and also enabling the feature. The VOLTE feature doesnt show  up. Should I replace the phone. Is there any update from LENOVO.  Kindly update. 

Fanfold Paper
Message 5 of 43 (14,913 Views)

I am also facing same issue.i called Motorola.they told video calling is not working in this phone.
Blue Screen Again
Message 6 of 43 (14,910 Views)

Have you guys enabled the setting: "Enhanced 4G LTE Mode" - its available under the Mobile networks section. Turn it on and try the SIM once in each slot. VOLTE should work fine atleast in one slot.

In order to make it work in both slots, I had a put an Airtel SIM In and configure it - after that VOLTE started to work fine in both the SIM Slots (not sure what happened behind the scenes - but it fixed the issue.) 

Paper Tape
Message 7 of 43 (14,901 Views)

Enhanced 4G LTE Mode option just doesn't appear on my device
What's DOS?
Message 8 of 43 (14,852 Views)

Installing it with Airtel sim card (or any other sim card)and then registering is weird but works  that is the only way most including me have been able to do it.

Paper Tape
Message 9 of 43 (14,760 Views)

[ Edited ]

Mine works well as from the beginning I put my jio sim in my 2nd slot. Till now it's fine. Do note that you must install my jio app. Moreover it's very very difficult to get a replacement from Flipkart. I bought this phone for camera but it seems it's worse in camera and everything. The pictures are not at all sharp. And the front facing camera is horrible. I feel apples 1.3 mp is much better that the one found in this g5 plus. Moreover the display flash is [ removed ]. To more extent the battery is even more [ removed] . Need to charge 3 times a day cause I use fb, YouTube, WhatsApp, and some games like clash of and PES collection. 

One more thing if you notice that while recording video the noice cancelling microphone doesn't work. It gathers huge background noise which is pathetic man. And the 4k video is [ removed ] in quality. If you shoot 4k video and just see the details in the Google photos app you see the given megapixel count is 8.3 I mean [ removed ] is this. If you have noticed more while using camera you cannot scroll down notification bar. 

I really made a huge mistake in buying this phone. Never gonna buy Chinese device anymore. As I'm stuck with this phone for more than 1 year or more I guess. Moreover don't believe the reviewers of YouTube cause they earn money from these online Chinese brands as they get review unit and even promotion money. Samsung apple lg these do not give review unit to the [ removed ] Indian YouTubers. As they provide good quality products. I'm really pissed off with this device cause the highlighting was camera and it came out to be [ removed ]. This phone doesn't cost more than 12k. 

Please be noted that this forum site is a user- friendly site which do not allow inappropriate words. We do not tolerate  this as this will be read by other users.

• Edited due to Site Rules Violation: Preferred Language- Jess
What's DOS?
Message 10 of 43 (14,464 Views)

[ Edited ]

To make it work.. Dial [ removed ] and Trun on the Volte button and select Network Type as LTE/WCDMA. Restart your phone. It will start working Smiley Happy

• Edited due to Site Rules Violation: Putting dial codes- Jess
Top kudoed Authors