Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marymoto
Paper Tape
Views: 1,105
Message 951 of 956

Re: Quiet notifications moto z

Hi Matt.  Ive read your messages from 2016 but I am having similar problems with my new G5 bought July 2017.  Its frustrating.  Can you help please?

Dannyoo7
Paper Tape
Views: 813
Message 952 of 956

I also have same problem my notification tune run best but media audio is to low I don't know why when I go to Motorola website they give me 6 options but won't work my handset I am worried about because in my country there is no service center
midnitestich
Paper Tape
Views: 490
Message 953 of 956

Are they ever going to do anything about escalating ringtone? Like doing away with it or giving us the option to disable it on the Moto Z Force Droid? If not &if it will be a feature of future Motorola phones, sorry to say but this one will bey last. I can't stand this feature. Too many missed calls because people hang up before it starts ringing for me. Five rings before sound is a bit too much.

JMHubbard
Paper Tape
Views: 485
Message 954 of 956

If you want to use your phone as an actual phone for phone calls and want to hear when it rings find a new phone with an unmodified OS. Big brother Lenovo/Motorola is trying to protect your ears so they will not be sued for hearing loss because we are too stupid to know to lower the volume. 

arfmach
What's DOS?
Views: 317
Message 955 of 956

I have a Moto Z2 Play and I'm also experiencing the notification low volume issue. But I've noticed that playing sound in notification channel for a longer time makes the volume go louder. So I've built a sound file with a longer time and set it up as the notification sound, and when played, it starts with a low volume but, after one second or so, the volume goes up to the normal level and I can hear the sound as I expected. I know it's not the best solution, but at least I'm not losing notifications anymore.

Master2873
SCSI Port
Views: 97
Message 956 of 956

@arfmach wrote:

I have a Moto Z2 Play and I'm also experiencing the notification low volume issue. But I've noticed that playing sound in notification channel for a longer time makes the volume go louder. So I've built a sound file with a longer time and set it up as the notification sound, and when played, it starts with a low volume but, after one second or so, the volume goes up to the normal level and I can hear the sound as I expected. I know it's not the best solution, but at least I'm not losing notifications anymore.

What I can tell you right now, is that you're totally not experiencing the old sound notification issue. What you have is the forced escelating ringtone that was forced on everyone. It even messes with alarms even though the option for that is still available and doesn't work. Let's hope (even though very doubtful...) That this will no longer be an issue when we finally start getting Android 8, but I VERY much doubt it. They've yet to still fix the Moto Gestures from randomly stop working, and resetting the device is the only way to fix it. They won't even give us an option so far to turn off escalating ringtone, meanwhile the most basic function these devices are meant for, does not work properly, or adequately. Could just be as easy fixed as getting another device that's not Motorola if they're going to treat us like children...

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do."
-Bruce Lee
Top Kudoed Authors