Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swxokie
Fanfold Paper
Views: 476
Message 11 of 14

Re: Flex 3 1580 crashing

My computer is not running on battery power when it goes "off".  It's plugged in.  My issue began when Windows 10 did the anniversary update. (That took forever to upload!)  My computer is about a year old now.  Have a flex 3-1580.  With so many people having a similar issue, would seem like Lenovo would have a good solution for this issue.  Hope something is come up with soon.

18jadietrich
Paper Tape
Views: 378
Message 12 of 14

I have tried the update to my computer and it is still crashing, is there any other update that I can do or do I have to try one of the alternative options?

omegazion
Paper Tape
Views: 306
Message 13 of 14

Been testing recent changes and it seems to have been fixed.  Ended up using an idea that was posted in a different thread, but not the answer that was posted here.  I orignially adjusted settings in the advanced power options, using high performance but but adjusted a few of the options.  Worked fine for a bit, then started crashing again.  Out of frustration, I went ahead and uninstalled every piece of lenovo program except for "pointing device."  Thus far, have not seen a single crash ever.  I was still getting odd lines on my browser every once in a while, but that was resolved by updating the intel driver using windows instead.  I went into the device manager, right clicked on intel hd graphics, and searched online for an update.  Laptop works perfect now and seems to load faster than it did before.  Hope this helps someone.

Sandeep_flex3
What's DOS?
Views: 90
Message 14 of 14

I have tried the solution, but its not working for me. My Flex 3 crashed after 3 months after I have bought it. Had it repaired at the service center. It is worse now after the repair.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors