Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
What's DOS?
Message 601 of 608 (1,943 Views)

OneKey Recovery Feature

Hello... I would like to restore my original system to factory. However, the original install is on the main hard drive. One Key is not install, and the software is not on the hard drive. Also, the button Does not work.   ( I reinstalled windows from a windows cd.. and didn't use restore).   However  i  have NEVER touched the 2 Lenovo Partitions that contain the backup img and drivers...I have never touched those!   I only  installed windows to the os part, and C drive... Can I get One Key software to reinstall the Factory Image?  Thank You... 

Paper Tape
Message 602 of 608 (1,421 Views)

Re: disk partioning and one key recover feature

disk partioning and one key recover feature

Paper Tape
Message 603 of 608 (1,327 Views)

Re: Disk Partitioning and OneKey Recovery Feature

I have g580 with 1TB HDD ,but I have those problems:

1- The current space is 931.51GB, (C:230, D:214.89, E:234.42 , F:247.98)where is 70GB?. Can I restore it!

2- There is no lenovo _part so novo key act as power button why ?and how I can create it?.

3- I have user backup DVD's ,can I use it if I will format whole HDD and repartition it again?.
Please help
Paper Tape
Message 604 of 608 (1,289 Views)

Re: disk partioning and one key recover feature

Hello... I would like to restore my original system to factory. However, the original install is on the main hard drive. One Key is not install, and the software is not on the hard drive. Also, the button Does not work. ( I reinstalled windows from a windows cd.. and didn't use restore). However i have NEVER touched the 2 Lenovo Partitions that contain the backup img and drivers...I have never touched those! I only installed windows to the os part, and C drive... Can I get One Key software to reinstall the Factory Image? Thank You...

Paper Tape
Message 605 of 608 (1,252 Views)

so how do I go about downloading the okr 7.0 iso. file? please help!!!
What's DOS?
Message 606 of 608 (982 Views)

Hi i am using lenovo G50-30 Laptop....it was preinstalled with windows 8.1 then i upgraded to windows 10....also i installed ubuntu side  by side along with windows......There is problem with  Ubuntu so i decide to remove it but if i do so i will loss my windows.....so can i use one key recovery software to recover my windows from backup after formating my c drive and uninstalling ubuntu....

Fanfold Paper
Message 607 of 608 (470 Views)

Re: Disk Partitioning and OneKey Recovery Feature on Y410

hi, happy you have the NOVO key again.

I have a different problem, i made a OKR backup on external disk then my lenovo g500 as crashed and the lenovo assistance has retired it.

Now i have a wsi backup with my photo and video and looking for a way to recover it!!!

Could you give me some way to do it?

I think is's a very stupid idea to use a proprietary format to backup files, in this way my data are closed into lenovo backup

What's DOS?
Message 608 of 608 (109 Views)

MY LENOVO Z560 Laptop did not working one key recovery but apps through opend a open one key recovery 7 logo but when me goona to click system recovery after then my laptop log on automatically after shut down,nothing changes . can you help me please?

Top kudoed Authors