Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Guru
Message 11 of 17 (1,553 Views)

Re: Yoga 910 vs Yoga 900: In-depth comparision

Battery life will be better than the 900s and the 900; I get about 10 hours with mixed usage, it lasts a whole day no problem. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Paper Tape
Message 12 of 17 (1,305 Views)

Does the Yoga 910 have sleep issues when closing the lid of not waking up as the Yoga 900 does?

Guru
Message 13 of 17 (1,304 Views)

I didn't get any for the Yoga 910 yet.  For the Yoga 900, I recommend always powering off instead of sleeping to avoid that issue. 

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Motorola   •IdeaPad   •ThinkPad   •Gaming   •ThinkCentre   •IdeaCentre   •Think Tablets   •Lenovo Tablets

Communities:    English English   Deutsche Deutsche    Español Español    Português Português    ru.gif Русскоязычное

Fanfold Paper
Message 14 of 17 (596 Views)

the 920 surpasses them both by far.

The 910 was the worst with the horrendous keyboard layout and camera issues. I never got over them.

Just got the 920 and most of the issues are gone. I'm just so excited to have a real keyboard layout again!

Guru
Message 15 of 17 (580 Views)

That's awesome great to hear! 😀 

If I get a chance to try out the Yoga 920, I'll certainly make another one of these articles.  

Regards,
Eric Xu

Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 16 of 17 (575 Views)

I use  900s some months and can tell thats its too slow for this price!! very disapointed.

Pros.

Light 1Kg

cool design

glare screen but not mirrorin, thats cool.

alu case

flip type like wristband, cool

Cons.

Idiotic silver keycaps. When backlit on, keys letters are not visible (silver keys+white light=horrible) keycaps quality looks cheap.

Too sloooow if compare with Helix 2

only 2 USB and 1 Type C

No any HDMI/DP, really stupid. need connect all monitors thru expensive adapter Smiley Sad(

Battery could be better. 4-5 hour during office use. poor. Helix 2 took 8 hours(but there was two batteries)

no microsd cards. also stupid

Real price of this laptop I think could be 600-700€ with 512gb ssd.  

Paper Tape
Message 17 of 17 (376 Views)

How many pci express lanes has the TB3 ports (4 lanes or 2 lanes)?
Top kudoed Authors