Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supratim1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 13,582
Message 1 of 39

I want to downgrade to Marshmallow in K6 Power

Hello, Admin Or Moderator someone pls provide me official stock firmware of K6 power Marshmallow(k33a42) I have some knowledge in flashing roms so don't worry about it . I just need official link of Rom... Pls provide me.. pls..n service center are far away from here.. so pls help me out..
Guru
Views: 13,116
Message 2 of 39

Re: I want to downgrade to Marshmallow in K6 Power

@Supratim1 wrote:
Hello, Admin Or Moderator someone pls provide me official stock firmware of K6 power Marshmallow(k33a42) I have some knowledge in flashing roms so don't worry about it . I just need official link of Rom... Pls provide me.. pls..n service center are far away from here.. so pls help me out..

Hey,

You can download it from here.

[Admin note; link removed - there are no official links to download Lenovo ROMS]

DO NOT TRY THIS FOR THOSE USERS WHO ARE NOT AWARE OF FLASHING. THIS CAN BRICK YOUR DEVICE AND MAKE IT USELESS. Flashing Stock ROM will not void your warranty, BUT DAMAGES CAUSED WHILE FLASHING STOCK ROM WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY. 

GOOGLE IS YOUR TEACHER. If the above link fails, simoly search for "Lenovo k6 power stock rom" you will get pleanty of tutorials, and links to necessary files.

Read the instructions carefully, and cross check with your device.

Note: Myself or Lenovo won't take any responsblity for damages caused while flashing.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Supratim1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 13,081
Message 3 of 39

Link removed.. and this is where lenovo is far away from development... No official link of lenovo roms..
Guru
Views: 13,067
Message 4 of 39

Hey,

Yeah, it will take time to get the official version. All ROM's found on google will ports. consult authorized service centers. And may I know why you want to downgrade?

Regards,
Amal

Supratim1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 13,048
Message 5 of 39

Because Nougat has sooo many minor bugs. Even not working smoothly... Marshmallow was perfect.. even in 7.0 battery draining is very fast especially after deep sleep for sometime.
Guru
Views: 13,034
Message 6 of 39

@Supratim1 wrote:
Because Nougat has sooo many minor bugs. Even not working smoothly... Marshmallow was perfect.. even in 7.0 battery draining is very fast especially after deep sleep for sometime.

I suggest you to wait. You may get updates to fix certain issues.Also you reset your phone which fixes half of the issues.

Regards,
Amal

Supratim1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 13,028
Message 7 of 39

I have already done reset twice... But battery issue is still there.. even pocket prevent mode is always on in lock screen... And lenovo is tooo lazy in providing updates... Any official info that they will provide patch for those who already updated to 7??? And why they pulled back 7 update?
Guru
Views: 13,024
Message 8 of 39

@Supratim1 wrote:
I have already done reset twice... But battery issue is still there.. even pocket prevent mode is always on in lock screen... And lenovo is tooo lazy in providing updates... Any official info that they will provide patch for those who already updated to 7??? And why they pulled back 7 update?

Are you not able to turn off pocket prevention mode? 

No official details about the update. They pulled back the update due to some major bug is some devices. Once it is oout hopefully, other devices will also get a patch.

About the battery issue, you can try charging it for 100% plus one more extra hour. This will calibrate the battery.

Regards,

Amal

Regards,
Amal

Chandank17
Vacuum Tubes
Views: 13,018
Message 9 of 39

I updated to nougat will i get the solutions for the bugs?

Supratim1
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 13,006
Message 10 of 39

Pocket prevention mode is turned off but still proximity sensor is always on in lockscreen... And should i charge my phone over 100% during switch on or off?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors