Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 641 of 650 (1,830 Views)

Re: Lenovo Yoga Tablet 3 Pro: Serious memory issues (bug report)

Oh Lenovo its shame of you. No rom is avalable and no ram is detected. Take action, otherwise Iwill request any body who purchased this tab to return it back.
Paper Tape
Message 642 of 650 (1,791 Views)

They changed "December 2016" to "To be confirmed" in the Android Upgrade Matrix. What a joke Smiley Very Happy

"No guys, this time is not a lie, the update is really coming" they said.

How much time until they silently remove it entirely from the matrix? 

Core Memory
Message 643 of 650 (1,653 Views)

cooki3Ddue wrote:
I have received confirmation that the "repair has been completed" and they have shipped the tablet back to me this morning. I will update once I've had chance to test it.

I reciedved the tablet back yesterday in a less than satisfactory state.  The outer box had a massive dent in one corner, looks like it was dropped, the tablet's box has dents on all corners and there are too small scratches on the screen.  I have contacted customer services again, I'm really disappointed in this and fully expect a replacement now!

Paper Tape
Message 644 of 650 (1,495 Views)

[ Edited ]

Almost a year hanging out with these ridiculous issues and lags. Yesterday I tried my last before killing this tablet: airplane/flight mode & soft restart. Then keep airplane/flight mode on (obviously, connect to WiFi but keeping airplane/flight mode on).

Memory issues aren't completely gone away, but at least you'll reach a minimum and decent performance. Don't ask me why. This is freaking ridiculous... But it is. At least for me.

Nevertheless, what's clear is that Lenovo DOESN'T read / listen us, their customers, the ones who pay the bills. So for me this will be my last purchase with this brand. A huge pity cos this was my third Lenovo device. 

Punch Card
Message 645 of 650 (1,461 Views)

This was my first Lenovo tablet and guess what ... yep you guessed it.

Core Memory
Message 646 of 650 (1,417 Views)

Likewise, I won't be going anywhere near Lenovo again. I love my gadgets, I'm in charge of selecting and buying hardware at work and I am often helping friends out with recommendations on tech. I can safely say I will not be recommending Lenovo to anyone!

I'm still waiting for a response to the damage sustained to my screen whilst away for repair. The customer service team had been very attentive until I raised this with them, now they're flat out ignoring me... verging on criminal!!! 

Punch Card
Message 647 of 650 (1,147 Views)

Why does this say solved, when it clearly never has been? Has anyone managed to return it yet?

Punch Card
Message 648 of 650 (785 Views)

There is solution:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Android-Yoga-Series-Tablets/Lenovo-Yoga-Tab-3-Pro-and-Android-6-update/...

This is beta software but running very smoothly without any problems in my opinon so far.

Paper Tape
Message 649 of 650 (711 Views)

Hi. I am losing the plot with my tab3 pro. Purchased in Feb 17. Constantly kicking me off websites, back to my home screen without explanation or error message etc. Any help would be appreciated. I have read some of the stuff on here, but I have no idea what it is saying. Many thanks. Martin.

SCSI Port
Message 650 of 650 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]

Take it back while you still can!! Buy something decent like a surface or samsung Pad.

Top Kudoed Authors