Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E Phonesmoto e (2020)
All Forum Topics
Options

386 Posts

08-30-2018

United States of America

892 Signins

18713 Page Views

• Views: 18713
  • Message 41 of 43

Re:Moto E (2020) not speaker audio

2021-07-20, 14:29 PM

@ PetePac wrote:

Hi,

As much as I would like to run in safe mode for a long period of time I can't. This is a security reason as I use apps on the phone to monitor my house. I'm not sure what I'd do if my house was broken into and I did not get the notice because I was trying to trouble shoot an app compatibility problem with my Motorola phone. 

I guess I'd have to live with the fact that this phone not being compatible with all Android apps. I'll be sure to keep that in mind when looking for a new phone, when I could afford a new one.

Pete

Hello Pete,

Since we are not able to replicate the same issue here it seems to indicate some application may be the culprit.  I would suggest trying to factory reset the device and not restoring your applications and then adding your application in one at a time until you locate what is causing the issue.  Or you can restart your phone once a week.  

Since the first option is a tedious process the second may be a better option for you.

Thanks

Becky

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

24 Posts

04-15-2021

United States of America

24 Signins

75 Page Views

• Views: 75
  • Message 42 of 43

2021-07-26, 22:53 PM

Hi,

I have a question. What happens if I find an app that when I remove it, the speaker does not turn off and the phone works fine? What if this app works on other devices but effects the speaker of only this phone?

I'm just curious to know what Motorola would do about this?

Thanks,

Pete

Options

6734 Posts

02-11-2016

United States of America

3407 Signins

85511 Page Views

• Views: 85511
  • Message 43 of 43

2021-07-27, 13:32 PM

@ PetePac wrote:

Hi,

I have a question. What happens if I find an app that when I remove it, the speaker does not turn off and the phone works fine? What if this app works on other devices but effects the speaker of only this phone?

I'm just curious to know what Motorola would do about this?

Thanks,

Pete

Pete,

In that case it would still rely on the app developer to release updates with improvements. We can help lean on them from our end, but we have little control over 3rd party app compatibility.

Thanks,

Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms