09-27-2020

CA

1 Signins

25 Page Views

• Views: 25
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto e 2020 Drop calls & call failed message

2020-09-27, 11:20 AM

Hi i got the phone 2 months ago and it have been great for the price , but on 2 occasions i had drop call for unknown reasons, on both occasion it was on calls over 15 minutes long and the seconds times i could not make a call afterward and got the call failed message and had the restart the phone. I had plenty of phone and never had that kind of issues! 

Carrier: Virgin Mobile 

Build number :QPG30.82-95

Serial Number: [removed for security reasons - Mod]

i wonder if there is software update in the pipeline or if any users had the same issue 

Options

2393 Posts

03-11-2019

US

627 Signins

46000 Page Views

• Views: 46000
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto e 2020 Drop calls & call failed message

2020-09-29, 15:12 PM

Hi JO1122,

We would like to look further into this. Does this happen on every call? Does it also happen on both incoming and outgoing calls? Try clearing the cache of the phone app by going to Settings > Apps and notifications > See All Apps > Phone > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear app data/storage. Please also reboot your phone after performing the steps.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete