Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto E Phonesmoto e6
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

07-22-2021

United States of America

3 Signins

5 Page Views

• Views: 5
  • Message 1 of 2

Mobile network status: disconnected

2021-07-22, 3:58 AM

I took my SIM card out of my phone and when I put it back my service does t seem to work. I went to SIM status and the data and voice are on service but the mobile network is disconnected. How can I fix this?

Options

3071 Posts

03-04-2016

India

1202 Signins

54125 Page Views

• Views: 54125
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Mobile network status: disconnected

2021-07-22, 5:31 AM

@ Cmartyr wrote:

I took my SIM card out of my phone and when I put it back my service does t seem to work. I went to SIM status and the data and voice are on service but the mobile network is disconnected. How can I fix this?

Hi Cmartyr

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to know about this. I will try my best to help you fix this. If you are experiencing this problem only in certain areas, or certain times of the day, it could indicate a network issue. Contact your carrier for more troubleshooting options. Please try and let us know how it goes.

Tip: Try to remove and reinsert the SIM card. If you have access to another phone, try the SIM card on another device, to see if the issue is resolved.

Regards

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms