01-26-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto E6 volume issue on phone calls

2020-01-26, 7:04 AM

Hello I have the Moto e6 and I'm currently having a very big problem with the volume not being loud enough for me to hear any type of conversation from the other party I literally have to put it on speaker phone to hear anything and when I do that the feedback is so much that I have to constantly repeat myself because they are having problems understanding me I literally bought this phone I'm not even 2 months ago and it's been like this for over a month so needless to say I've been doing a lot more texting than usual. Also I just wanted to point out that my last phone was an E4 and I wonder why that usually in subsequent models from older versions to newer versions they usually upgrade the technology not go backwards and when I say this I mean the E4 had NPC/Beam technology so that I could use my phone with my debit card and just pay at a debit machine with my phone. however the e6 does not have it?? I just think that it's a bad design and I wish I knew that I didn't have MPC technology at the time that I purchased it otherwise I wouldn't have.

Options

1265 Posts

03-11-2019

US

526 Signins

36335 Page Views

• Views: 36335
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto E6 volume issue on phone calls

2020-01-30, 14:52 PM

Hi Deryk22,

Thanks for posting. May I know what is the service provider of your Moto E6? Does this happen ever since you got the phone and if it happens on every call? I would suggest t performing a hardware test on the phone's receiver by going to the Moto Help App > Device Diagnosis > Hardware Test > Receiver. Let me know how it goes. 

Also, the NFC feature on the phone is not available on all Moto E6 models. So you cannot use contactless payment apps such as Google Pay.

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save