02-28-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Need help with moto e6

2020-02-28, 9:30 AM
This has got to be the absolute worst phone I have ever owned in my life. I bought if for karaoke and it has a horrible latency problem and I can't even perform a latency test on it. When I charge it, it takes hours to charge and once charged it lasts maybe one hour at most two if I'm lucky. I recorded a video that was really important and somehow the video magically disappeared from the phone and wasn't even in the photos trash. Also how hard is it for someone to make a comprehensive list of all the bloatware apps on this specific phone that can be disabled safely. Another comprehensive list on what apps need access permission and which ones don't. Another comprehensive list of what the bare permission requirements are etc. I can't tell you how frustrating it is to be searching for what seems like pretty relatively easy info for hours and hours to only get obscure and vague "that did no good answers"!!! What is the deal seriously. Why can't someone make a comprehensive detailed list of all prior installed system apps on the Moto e6 and which ones can be disabled and what the bare requirements are I am beyond frustrated thank you!
Options

1251 Posts

03-11-2019

US

525 Signins

36220 Page Views

• Views: 36220
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Need help with moto e6

2020-02-28, 17:48 PM

Hi Gilmorejaimee,

We would like to look into this further. What karaoke app are you using that has latency issues? Does it also happen in other apps. We want to know more what is causing the battery to drain immediately please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save