01-01-2021

Brazil

9 Signins

45 Page Views

• Views: 45
  • Message 1 of 6

Moto e7 PLUS WhatsApp audio/video poor call quality

2021-01-01, 20:22 PM

I'm having quality issues while using Whatsapp audio/video call.

In video call, audio quality is too low: I can hear sound but the other person, intermittently, can't. When I call, my video is permanently disabled.

I need to ask the other person to call me back; but the audio quality is not good, either.

The issue only occurs when using Whatsapp. It doesn't matter if the phone uses WiFi our 4g.

When I use cellular line, there's no such problem. So I guess it's not due to an hardware issue or a bandwidth problem but maybe it's some conflict between the phone and the app.

I tried reinstalling the app but still the same. 

Could you please suggest a solution?

Thanks in advance!

Options

3260 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

689 Signins

52890 Page Views

• Views: 52890
  • Message 2 of 6

Re:Moto e7 PLUS WhatsApp audio/video poor call quality

2021-01-04, 15:06 PM

Hi ale.scosta,

I definitely would like to help you with this. Does this happen to every call you make or receive? Have you already tried contacting the app developer about this? We suggest doing so if you haven't yet. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

3 Posts

01-01-2021

Brazil

9 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

2021-01-07, 17:00 PM

Hi Zeke,

This happen to every (video whatsapp) call I make: my video is disabled and no sound works.

This happen to every (video whatsapp) call I receive: poor sound quality.

I've not contacted the app developer yet. I'm going to do it.

The profile has been updated. It is okay for you looking at my apps to see if they are source of problems.

Best regards,

Alessandra

Options

361 Posts

11-24-2020

India

71 Signins

5705 Page Views

• Views: 5705
  • Message 4 of 6

2021-01-20, 8:32 AM

Hi ale.scosta, 

I apologize for the delay. Could you please confirm if you are still facing the same issue? Have you tried contacting the application support/developers? If yes, what they have informed? So I can check and assist you further. 

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

3 Posts

01-01-2021

Brazil

9 Signins

45 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2021-01-20, 19:31 PM

Hi Sunitha,

I'm still facing the same problem. In addition, my conventional calls are facing similar issues - my voice is discontinuously emitted to the other person.

However, I can hear very well in every situation.

I'm going to contact the app developer as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Alessandra.

Options

361 Posts

11-24-2020

India

71 Signins

5705 Page Views

• Views: 5705
  • Message 6 of 6

2021-01-21, 6:43 AM

Hi ale.scosta, 

Sorry to know about this. Does it happen with all calls? Meanwhile, I would suggest you try doing a hardware test on the phone's Microphone by going >>Device help application in menu>>Fix>> Hardware Test>>Microphone>> 'BEGIN TEST' and check is it working or not.

If you are able to hear the sound please restart the phone and check and there is no issue with the Microphone. Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks
Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms